Supporting Your Move to Canada
Here at Brycelands Removals, we aim to make your emigration to Canada as easy and as stress-free as possible. From the outset, we support you during the entire removal process. If you plan to move to Canada, the first step is an initial visit to evaluate the size of the load for the international removal and to prepare a quotation, free of charge.
We offer customers regular removals services to the following frequent expatriate destinations in Canada, their surrounding areas and in-between:
- Calgary, the nation’s sunniest city, with a sizable British expat community.
- Edmonton, the capital of Alberta province.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia – an eastern port with a cooler climate and significant for North Atlantic shipping and trade routes.
- Moncton, New Brunswick – an increasingly popular maritime province on the eastern seaboard. This area is attractive to many, due to its affordable property prices.
- Montreal, the largest metropolis in Quebec province and with a distinct seagoing feel, set as it is on an island in the Saint Lawrence River.
- Ottawa, the national capital and fourth largest city.
- Quebec, a predominantly French-speaking province – though with a significant community of British expatriate residents, too.
- Toronto, the largest Canadian city.
- Vancouver – and Victoria city (the capital of British Columbia), on the south of Vancouver Island.
- Winnipeg, located on the eastern edge of the prairies, at the base of the Red River Valley and longitudinally in the centre of North America. Canadians call the city the Gateway to the West.
International Shipping to Canada
When you move to Canada with Brycelands, you will also receive assistance with wrapping and packing to protect your belongings while in transit. International shipping from the UK is by sea, fully tracked throughout the Atlantic crossing.
Choices include an individual container of 20 feet or 40 feet in length, or a shared container with a consolidated consignment. Known as groupage, we combine carefully labelled boxes of Brycelands customers’ belongings at our international warehouse. Then, we ship them en bloc in a grouped consignment to the most appropriate seaport in Canada. Equivalent to a shared load in land-based removals, groupage is cost-effective if you have a relatively small shipment and are flexible with delivery dates.
Naturally, we insure all goods in transit. On arrival in Canada, our international partner company manages the customs clearance of your consignment and organises onward delivery to your new home.
Assuring Quality of Service
Throughout Canada, our international network of accredited removal agents provides a seamless service including overseeing customs formalities and taking care of delivery logistics. Additionally, should you require it, your move manager will be able to organise short-term or long-term international storage at one of our Canadian network’s hubs.
To get started today and organise your move to Canada, contact us here(-hyperlink). The experienced Brycelands team of international removals specialists will be delighted to assist.